Volunteer With Vision 4 Youth
Vision 4 Youth values and appreciates all volunteers who give their time to support our charity and believes that the role of a volunteer is vital for a number of reasons:
- To support the community
- To provide a large pool of skills from a wide variety of people, through qualifications, work-related activity and life skills
- To share ideas and become a better charity by acting upon suggestions made
- To encourage young people to undertake volunteering opportunities themselves in the future
- To run the charity as a team.
We are always looking for volunteers to help us run our youth projects, both inside our clubs and out! We are very grateful to everyone who is able to give us some of their time no matter how big or small.
Most of our volunteers take on the role of Youth Worker in one or more of our clubs, assisting with the running of the sessions on a fortnightly basis or as little as one evening a month. You do not need youth work experience to get involved just a positive attitude and a commitment to make a difference. You can choose which club is the best fit for you depending on your own interests and availability.
Other volunteer roles within the team include:
- Social media
- Food shopping
- Teaching your skills to our young people (eg. A particular art or sport)
- Networking to promote V4Y
- Charity administration
- Becoming a Trustee
All of these roles mean varying amounts of commitment to suit you. If there is anything you can do to help out then we’d love to hear from you! Please complete the form below and we can discuss how things can work for you.
If you'd like to talk to us about volunteering, please send your details to us using this form: